About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 61





Hi there
So exciting! We painted the nursery on Saturday. It is a really light gray color. My fabric swatches came so I can order fabric. My Grandma Bushong is making the crib bedding! I am so excited. She is so sweet and is very excited about it. Here are some pictures of the fabric and room.

The animal print is the crib bumper and the reverse side is the dark grey with white polka dots.

The white soft fabric is the crib sheet. The white and yellow stripe fabric is going to be the crib skirt.

I really like the fabric and color of the room. It is all coming together!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the bedding all done! It's going to be the cutest! don't let me forget to have your grandma make me a bag!!

Unknown said...

Your room is going to be soooo cute!