About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 35

Hi All
I added our scrapbook pictures. I think it turned out really well. I hope you can kind of get an idea of what it looks like by the pictures. It was kinda tricky getting good pictures. There is also a biography page about Matt and I and our letter to the mother, that I didn't put on there. Our home study was supposed to be tomorrow, but our social worker had to cancel. I was kind of bummed, but we rescheduled for Monday. I think that will be good because then I will have more time to clean. It is crazy to think how fast this has gone, but the whole time it feels so right and just natural. On Saturday, Matt and I cleaned out the office. We moved furniture to the attic and got a basket ready for Goodwill. I washed the walls and the baseboards. We are ready to paint now. It is crazy how excited I get to see that room empty. It makes my mama heart so happy and hopeful. Wow, to think after Monday we could be parents soon! Craziness but so exciting! Well I guess that is all for now. I will keep you all updated.

0 comments: