About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 40

Hi there! So tonight was our home study and our last one! Wow! How fast it has gone!! Yesterday, Matt and I cleaned our house for 9 hours. Honestly, I don't think there is a speck of dust anywhere! I was extremely anal about the whole cleaning thing, but I just wanted it to be perfect. Heather came to our home tonight at 5:30. We showed her around our home and then we discussed questions about Matt and I as a couple and our relationship. It went really well. I gave her our scrapbook and she seemed to really like it~ I am SO SO excited...okay so now we are just waiting officially....goodness..I will probably freak the next time i see Kids First come across my phone!

Now, Matt and I are starting to get things in order for the nursery. I know I don't have to have it ready for the baby to arrive and I know the baby will not be in there for a while, but I want to prepare it. Maybe it is my way of getting ready for the baby or maybe it is to help me feel more connected. I am not sure, but I am constantly thinking about it. I found some nursery bedding on Etsy, so now I am working on picking out fabric. We will probably paint either this weekend or next. So exciting. My favorite thing to say to Matt now is "the baby's room". I love to say that! Has a nice ring to it huh?

On another good note, I signed up for my last two masters classes! YEAHHHH! I will officially be done in May. I am so thankful that I am going to be done with that! Now if our little one wants to arrive in May that would be the best graduation gift ever!!! Well, that is all! I will continue to keep you in the loop as I find out more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahooo! Sooo excited!

Kate said...

Wow Janelle! So much has happened since I've talked with you last. I'm so excited for you. Your scrapbook is so amazing, it brought tears to my eyes. I absolutely cannot wait for you and Matt to become parents! We'll see you both soon!