About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 51 :)



Hi there
I am SUPER excited today! Today we had no school because of freezing rain, and Matt had a half day today. It was really nice to spend quality time together. We went to Noblesville to look for an antique dresser for the nursery. I want to use it as a changing table! You are never going to believe it....but we found the exact thing I had thought of in my head. I told Matt I wanted it to be painted white. We found it! :) I cannot believe it. We were both so excited because it was our first real purchase for the nursery! It is more of an off white, and it has pink handles....does this mean we are having a girl? If not, don't worry I will change the handles so my son isn't scarred for life! Anyways I am so happy! It was a great day with my hubby!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Can't wait to change dirty diapers there!! :)

Unknown said...

Great find! Where did you get it?

Janelle said...

I got it at Cottage Corner Antiques in Noblesville! Awesome place...you would love it!

Unknown said...

Love the dresser! We'll have to check out that antiques place.