About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 46

Hi there! Matt and I are getting more excited about our upcoming arrival of our child. I don't think many people realize this, but this is our pregnancy. Us sharing about things we are doing is like us being pregnant. We don't get the comments about ultra sounds and my growing belly, but we do NEED family and friends to understand that as we share things we are doing to prepare for our little one it is like our pregnancy time. I really need people to understand this and treat it as that way. We are super excited! Honestly our hearts are bursting with excitement and we are so excited when we feel that in return from our family and friends!

Lately, we really have been working on the nursery! I have picked out nursery bedding!!! YEAHHHH! We are having someone on Etsy make it. If you have not gone to Etsy, then you must! And when you are there you need to check our my dear friend Natalie's hair clips! Handmade Haberdash is her store name! So neat! Anyways, I will post pics of the fabric soon! The lady that is making it is sending me swatches, so then I will choose our paint colors off of the colors in the fabric. Pretty exciting!

My dear friend, Mary, has really helped us out in a huge way! One of her neighbors had twins and she is going to be moving her boys out of their cribs and looking to move out some of her baby stuff too, so we are going to get her items she has! I am super excited about this and we are SO SO grateful! So I will post pics of the cribs and items later!

Also on another AWESOME note, Mary will be watching our little one when I have to go back to work so that is super exciting and really has been a HUGE peace of mind for Matt and I. Matt will take a half day on Wednesday and get to watch our little one and then my dear friend Nat will watch the other half of the day. It was a huge huge huge weight lifted off our shoulders as we were able to share that with our social worker Heather on Monday. What a huge blessing!!!

It is crazy how everything is falling into place. I know that is God's doing and we are so thankful for the many blessings he is giving us.

Lately, Matt and I keep praying for our birth mom and our little one. We wonder about our child and if he or she is already developing and growing! We are so excited to get the call and really hope it will be sooner than later. We will keep you all posted as we find things out. I have no idea how long we will be waiting. We are just hoping and praying for our baby. So excited to meet this little one because there is a lot of love that this child is going to be getting and I cannot wait to be a MOM!!!! :)

Love you all! Talk to you soon!

0 comments: