About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My new love!!!!

I am So in love with my new little nephew Clay Jameson Spencer!!!!! He melts my heart! On January 12th, we boarded a plane to head to San Diego to go meet my new favorite little guy! I was thrilled to finally see him after so many i chats, phone calls, and pictures. I wanted to see his sweet little face, precious hands, and little feet. I wanted to be able to tell him in person....I was his Aunt Janelle....so the day came and we headed to San Diego.....we were so excited!
When I first saw my little guy, he was snuggled up in a car seat as we all had a family reunion in the airport....I was dying to look him over and get him out and snuggle him...but I had to wait to get to Corey and Leslie's home to finally get my hands on him. I couldn't wait to hold this sweet little peanut. And then the moment came where Les, bursting with pride, handed me her precious angel...he was snuggly, warm, and was sleeping peacefully as I whispered in his ear that I was his Aunt Janelle and that I loved him with all my heart and that it took way to long to finally see him in person....I loved how snuggly he was! I wanted to remember this moment forever....I want to be able to tell him about how we flew all the way across the country to meet him! How adorable and tiny he was...he was so light and had such an angelic face!
Oh Clay....I enjoyed every minute with you! I enjoyed our snuggles, feeding you a bottle, seeing you look up at me with such a sweet little gaze, and most of all singing you little songs to help you get to sleep. You are such a blessing little man! You are so loved not just by your proud momma and dadda, but by all your family and you just melt all of us! We love you so!
And Nella was so intrigued by him....she looked at him so intently like she was telling him a deep secret! It was so hard to say goodbye! It was so hard to know that we will not see you for four months.....You will change so much....but we will get through it by i chats, cards, phone calls, and photos! We love you little Clay! We are so proud to be your aunt and uncle....we love you
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

What a sweet blog post! I just loved hearing about you meeting Clay for the first time. I will love to share this with him one day so he knows what it feels like to be loved by so many right from the beginning! For me, you being out here was like a Godsend! I really needed you and you helped me so so much. You taught me a ton in our short time together! I really appreciate that! Seeing the little miss... I just love her to pieces. What joy it brings me knowing her and Clay will be buddies growing up! Thanks again for such a precious recount of your trip. It was one for the books! XOXO and much love,
Leslie