About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

2010 was the best year of my life.....it brought our girl home...our girl we have been praying for sometime. Adopting was truly a huge blessing...don't get me wrong...it was unpredictable...not certain at times, but it was a truly amazing....we learned to trust God with all our hearts...we learned that through heartache and pain, you could have peace and joy....we learned that even though the what ifs are huge and you are not always sure how the end will be, that with faith....it will all fall into place! I know not all adoptions end like ours did, but I know God has a plan for us....see I am a planner by nature...it drives my mom and husband crazy how I like to know exactly how things are going to be and what every little detail determined before I begin something....but I learned that I may have huge plans for my life and God can turn my world upside down and make me realize that all my plans are not going to happen and it will be okay...because he is holding me...he has me in his arms.....God brought us great joy when he lead us to Courtney....who lead us to momma angel...who chose us to raise Nella and love and adore her.....and who wouldn't seriously...she is the sweetest little love.....ever
So when I think about my new years resolution this year....I just want to be content...I want to enjoy every little moment of my life and just drink it in...I want to not worry about my to dos and all the things I should be doing and just enjoy the moment.....I want to enjoy my family and treasure them...not that I don't already..because I do...I just want to soak in all our moments so I can forever remember them....
Remember and soak in the sweet little things about being a family......
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: