About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Little Maxwell is here!!!!

Little Maxwell Jones has arrived! To say that Matt and I are thrilled for our new little neighbor is an UNDERSTATEMENT! He is the most precious little man I have ever seen! He is so tiny, such a peanut! Here are our gifts from God....to think that God had a plan for Jess and I greater than what we even knew! To know that God was holding us through all our pain and whispering to our hearts that you will have love and you will be okay my child! God is amazing! I am humbled that he chose Jess to be Oli and Max's mom! I am humbled to be Nella's mom!
Nella is SO in love with her new little friend. She gives lots of kisses and looks at him with such deep love!
Here is little Maxwell and his proud momma! He is so precious and I am so grateful that Maxwell is here! He couldn't ask for better parents to love on him and they are all so in love with each other! Little Oli is so proud of his baby brother and has such a deep love for him! It melts my heart!
He has lots of hair like Nella did...but his hair has curl and stands straight up! He is such a doll!
God thank you for choosing Maxwell to be apart of Dustin, Jess, and Oliver's family! Thank you for watching over him so closely and making sure he made it home! We are so excited to see the love this family has for each other! God is GOOD!!!!

1 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

Congrats Jess and family! What a cute little man!!