About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Our Nella is 8 months

Our little Nella bug is 8 months!!!! It is so hard to believe how quickly time goes! People have always told me that time goes so fast enjoy her....and it really does! How has this little love girl been in our lives for 8 months already! It is unbelievable!
She loves bath time! She splashes so much and loves playing with her toys! She giggles so much in the bath for no reason and it makes me laugh so hard! I hope to remember this forever! Remember these sweet little moments so someday I can tell her all about how precious she was when she was little! Bath times are my absolute favorite!
She is getting to be such a big girl! She loves brushing her teeth! She loves standing and takes steps already. She talks so much! She says mama, dada, baba, bob, and hi! She blows raspberries on my skin and giggles so much! She plays peek-a-boo now and loves it when you say where is Nella. She waves bye bye and hi! She gives kisses and hugs and it melts my heart when she wraps her arms around my neck and squeezes tight. She loves to eat and her favorite is sweet potato and any fruit! She is such a happy girl and smiles so big all the time. Her favorite toy is her dog Scout. She sings with him and also sings herself to sleep at night. She has the sweetest voice in all the world.
I am so thankful God sent us Nella! She is truly an angel!!!! Happy 8 months Nella
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: