About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkin patch

Our fall with Nella has been so fun! It is crazy, but for the longest time I would sit and wonder what kind of traditions we would have as a family. I would dream about going to the pumpkin patch, dressing up for Halloween, carving pumpkins, showing off our baby at Apple Fest. And you know what my dreams, those thoughts at times, I wondered if they would ever happen, came true! I am so ENJOYING our fall with Nella!!!
These photos are from the pumpkin patch. It was so fun heading there with a group of friends and watching all the smiles and excited faces about picking out a pumpkin. Nella was precious, bright eyed and as always taking it all in. Her buddy Oliver loved all the pumpkins and even found his favorite a woof at the farm. Little Lincoln loved all the "balls" and wanted to drive the tractor on the hayride. Little Reese was her sweet little self trying to help find her pumpkin and little Miss V, she just loved snuggling with her mommy in her Ergo. It is so fun to see all the little ones together at the pumpkin patch and watch their little personalities already! I cannot wait to watch these little ones grow up together.
This was Nella and I on the hayride. She didn't mind it and just watched all the scenery and enjoyed watching the people on the hayride. It was so hot that day. It didn't really feel like fall with the 80 degree weather.


Posted by Picasa
I love this pic of Matt and Nella! We found our pumpkin together as a family. Just like how I always thought it would be....she is so much fun!!!

0 comments: