About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Our butterfly

Our little love girl is growing and changing so much! This past month with her has been so much fun! She smiles all the time. I mean huge smiles constantly! I love it! I cannot get enough of her smiles and every single one melts my momma heart! Oh she is such a doll baby!
Here Daddy and her are getting ready to carve her pumpkin. Oh she was so adorable during our carving time. She loved touching the goop inside the pumpkin and she was talking the whole time and telling us what she thought her pumpkin should look like. I love this pic of them! Matt melts me when I watch him with her. He is so SO in love with his daughter. He smiles all the time and he becomes this gentle man that turns into complete mush with every move, sound, or smiles she makes. I love how in love they are with each other!
Our little love girl is five months....can you believe it? I still cannot believe how much she has grown. I have to say I have loved every month with her, but I am really enjoying this month with her. She is like a little person now. She is SO talkative....matt says she gets that from her mom...lol....and she smiles so much. And when you get her to giggle, it is the cutest little sound in the world. She bursts into laughter and I love it. She also is getting excited about things. When you start mixing up her bottle...she flaps her arms with excitement and tells you about it. She also does this when you walk in to the room or when she wants to go to you. Oh talk about tugging at a momma's heart strings. I love this...she is wanting to go to me now...it tends to be when Matt has her which I don't ever want to take her away from him, but it feels so good when she wants me and I can make her smile....shhh!
This is our Nella has a butterfly. Her Aunt Leslie had that idea for her for a costume and I am so glad we went with it...she was the most beautiful butterfly I had ever seen!!!!!!! Butterfly means new life and hope...and when I think about it that is what she is in our lives. Nella was what we hoped and prayed for for so long and she is a new little life. But also, we have a new life with Nella. One filled with happiness, love, and laughter, not that Matt and I didn't have that before, but we did have a part that was missing in our lives and we knew it was a baby....and Nella is our little hope that came true! She completed our family and we have never ever been so happy!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Court and Em said...

Janelle-

I could read your blog all day long! I love looking at sweet Nella's pictures, and reading your thoughts about her and how much your life has changed because of her, and God's perfect plan for her life and yours! I LOVE IT! What an inspiration you are to others. I am going to quote you on my blog, only because I know you won't mind!!! Love ya, girlie!!!