About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nella is 2 months





Our little love is 2 months old today! Wow!!! I cannot believe it! She is so beautiful. Nella smiles so much and is such as sweet little girl. I love my little morning girl. She gets up everyday at 6 am! I love walking into her room and finding this bright eyed little girl so excited to see me! She is wanting to hold her head up all the time. Today, Miss Nella and I went to target. I thought I would put her in the Ergo to carry her around....nope, she wanted out so she could see where she was and what was going on...so cute! I have loved this past two months with my little girl. I am so thankful she is here! I am getting sad that summer is coming to an end as I wil have to go back to school....I have missed my students, but so enjoyed my time with my little girl. Nella is truly a joy! Matt and I are so blessed.

Things I (Nella) have accomplished in two months:

*flown on an airplane from Utah
*had so many smiling faces visit me
* Had 3 showers
*Started Smiling
*started making little noises
*Started grabbing everything...especially mommy's hair :)
*Gone to the pool
*Had many playdates
*Gone to the park
*sleeping in my crib

I cannot wait to see what I do next month!





Posted by Picasa

0 comments: