About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 5

Hi all! Matt and I are so excited to report our first home study is on December 16th. Kids First called to set it up. We spoke to Heather who will be our social worker as we go through this process. We will have three home studies total. Our second one will be at our home and then the third back at the agency. I think the first one we just talk about our application and review our application. WE are SUPER pumped. I am sure you can all tell how thrilled Matt and I are. Honestly my heart feels like it is going to burst. God is Good. We made our list of things to do before and after the home studies. It became a longer list the more we thought about it and I am sure we will add more too it as we go!

Also, we can finally say congrats to Aunt Leslie and Uncle Corey because we finally got to talk to them on the phone about the adoption process...we tried ichating but it just never seemed to work out. Thank you guys for all your support! Also I got to talk to my good friend Kate. She is so adorable and I cannot wait to talk mom talk with her.

We are so excited to go home this weekend to see everyone at Bushong Christmas. It will be the first time we see everyone since we broke out our big news! I cannot wait to see all my little cousins. I even get to watch little baby Scout this week. And, Matt and I are also baby sitting for little Lincoln on Friday. What a great week!

Love ya,
Janelle

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Janelle & Matt,
We just wanted to congratulate you both once again. We always knew you were going to be parents - it was just a matter of when! Get ready for a lifelong commitment to all the love, joy and happiness your little one will bring you just as Ryker has done for us. We love you!
Love Kate and Gabe :)

Ashley and Travis said...

Matt and Janelle~
Travis and I are so happy for you! You will be fabulous parents. Things do work out and happen for a reason. This child will be so lucky to have such caring and loving parents!!! Can't wait to meet him or her:)

Jess Wicker said...

Dear Matt and Janelle:)
For starters Congratulation on your start to becoming parents! I am so happy and excited for the both of you! I know you and matt are going to be a wonderful couple for raising a child!! I never knew how much a child could touch your heart until Elly came along. You are about to experience the most amazing load of joy and excitement you have ever imagined! I love you and best wishes. I know i will see you soon
ps. we have so much to do on my wedding girl! :) can't wait to get together with you again soon!! xoxo
Jess, James, and Elly