About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our Angel Girl

There is something about Christmas time....something that makes everyone smile and feel happiness. Out of all the holidays, Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love our home at Christmas time, the smells, the decorations, the Christmas music, wrapping gifts, getting cards in the mail, stockings on the fire place, and especially making Christmas cookies....but this year is way different than years past, this year....I get to be a mommy on Christmas.....there is something about having a little one that makes the holidays even more special! I think it is the excitement on their faces and everything being new and exciting, traditions are created, and enjoying, soaking up every little minute. Nella is LOVING Christmas and it makes my heart so excited as we see what she will do next....

Last Saturday, we went and got our tree....it was so cold out on the farm and the snow was falling...it was perfect. Nella wanted to touch all the trees, she would flap her arms with excitement as Matt and I tried to find the perfect one....We came home and decorated the house and then later that night the tree.

She loved seeing all the decorations and we had to go through the whole house and touch every decoration.....her little eyes were so wide and she would flap her arms with excitement.....so sweet.

She has her one tree in her room. It is pink with pink little decorations....she loves it. Every night we turn off all the lights except for her tree and read our night night story and then we say our prayers and snuggle....it is my favorite time of the day.....snuggling in the quiet with my sweet little Christmas love....


She is the most precious gift I have ever received.....so precious
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: