About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

21/22 months

Our sweet girl is almost 22 months! I cannot believe it! She is growing up so fast and so quickly! She is a little ball of energy and love how she is starting to have her own thoughts and ideas about what she wants to do. She has the prettiest smile and the sweetest giggle!


She just melts us and continues to be such a blessing in our lives. She loves to be read too. She has some books memorized and can remember the words on the page while you read. She really loves Mickey, Elmo, and Pooh books!

She loves Mickey and Minnie and really loves anything about them. She also loves to watch videos of herself and really loves watching Nella.

She continues to amaze us with quickly she picks up on things. She knows her ABC song, can count to ten, spell her name, and sing many songs. She loves to sing and has a pretty little singing voice.

With her new found independence comes her getting frustrated as well. She does get over things quickly and will be very sorry after she gets upsets with us, but she does have to sit out a lot more lately.

Her new thing she says all the time is I need....We say this for everything. I need an apple. I need milk. I need nack (snack). It is very sweet and I have no idea where she got this.

She is such a joy! We adore you little Nella!!!

0 comments: