About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 172

Hi there~
Wow been a little while! Boy things have been happening!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!! Matt and I made the decision to sign on with Faithful Adoption Consultants! Courtney is the head of Faithful Adoption and she is AMAZING!!!! She has helped find grants and is very hopeful that we will be able to get them! Her job is to help us be able to find birth parents who have not been matched and help us be able to have baby Spencer sooner! She has 6 situations for us to look at! She is working on getting more specific details! She is pretty sure Matt and I will be parents by this summer! I cannot believe it!!! I will be a Mom!!!!!! Oh it melts my heart. I feel like I am in my 8th month of pregnancy ready to have this baby, but even bigger than that because I have no idea when it will happen! Wow God is amazing. How he loves us! Truly loves us! When I look back on the journey to get us here, I am amazed that God was there watching over us and now he is getting ready to lead us to our baby! Oh how amazing! I cannot wait to tell you all more! Matt and I will have to travel to get our little one...it will most likely be in Salt Lake City by the situations that are coming in. It is so unknown and unpredictable, but amazingly perfect at the same time! We will have to stay in the location for 3 to 10 days just depending on the state and how long it takes for them to release our paperwork to Indiana! Please keep us in your prayers....that it will be so SOON :) (giggle), and that it will fall into place! We love you all!! Thank you so much for all your support!!!

5 comments:

jess wicker said...

I am sooo excited for you two. I love you both so much and can't wait for you to become parents! What an amazing gift!!!

Tyann Taylor said...

Janelle, last night I was going thru the 'favorites' on my laptop and saw this blog. I just read the verse you have at the top and figured it was a search for verses I had done and clicked out of it. This morning I saw Danielle's status on FB and realized this was actually your blog and by clicking on it last night it was actually God's way of telling me, PRAY FOR THEM. I hope and pray that today is your day... God is so good and the faith you have had throughout this journey has been amazing. You and Matt will be great parents. My prayers are with you today.

Anonymous said...

We couldn't be more excited for you guys!! We can't wait to meet Baby Spencer! :)

Ryan & Jess

Ashley said...

We have been praying for you guys... My sister (Laura) told me about your situation and gave me your blog address. We are looking into adoption and I've been following your blog... Saw the pictures on Leslie's facebook... She's beautiful!! I'd love to hear your story sometime!! Congratulations :)

Ashley said...

Just in case you didn't know who posted that comment and think I'm some kind of crazy blog stalker- it was Ashley BAKER... :)