About Me

My photo
I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend since I was a sophomore in high school. So incredibly blessed to be his wife. God has given us three beautiful children. Nella Grace, Knox Michael, and Crew Matthew. God is good and I am thankful for all He has provided for us!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Our decision!

Hi there! I have some big news today! Matt and I have decided to adopt a baby. Last night we filled out our application, and will submit it on Thursday! I am so excited, like to the point where I cannot stop smiling! It has been a journey to get us here. We know God is putting us on this plan and cannot wait to be parents! We are adopting from a local company in Indianapolis and will receive our child as a newborn. Literally as I am typing this, I feel my heart pounding with excitement. It is the kind of excitement I felt the day I married Matt wondering what our life will be like! I now wonder who my child will be and what they will look like! I started this blog so I can document the process of adoption for Matt and I, family, friends, and of course our little one! So this the first of many posts to come! I just wanted to share the news!

0 comments: